Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! But we are constantly growing and expanding, so join us and help us achieve great wonders!
Note however, that our QA position is not purely about QA as generally this industry is either going into a) automation engineers, so these are basically developers or b) simple QA is standardised and outsourced to a very cheap labour markets. But we have a solution there - our QAs are shifting towards more technical PM / PM assistant roles. Hope this is something that can be interesting for you as well.
What will it be like as a QA Tester?
- You will train as QA but if we see that you have some noticable qualities and high performance tasks potentially we will trasfer you to Project Manager Education program where you will learn and grow as Project Manager
- You will work closely with developers and Project Managers on some of the most awesome projects out there from all over the world
- As a QA Tester, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created to meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- If you show above average abilities during Education tasks, you can further on continue your growth as Project Manager and work with projects from all over the world
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
What is expected from a QA Tester?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be a really nice person so that people listen / respect / like and follow you
- Motivation and interest to grow as Project Manager that will work with clients from all over the world?
What does it take to become a QA Tester?
- send your CV or a simple e-mail to email@example.com saying you want to join us
- have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test assignment
- come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life!
- Crowd Bonus
- Professional certification
- Full time barista - start your morning with great coffee!
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
- Language courses
- Optional flexible working hours
- And more! But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)