Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Note, however, that our QA position is not purely about QA as generally, this industry is either going into a) automation engineers, so these are basically developers or b) simple QA is standardised and outsourced to very cheap labour markets. But we have a solution there - our QAs are shifting towards more technical PM / PM assistant roles. Hope this is something that can be interesting for you as well.
What will it be like as a QA Specialist?
- You will train as QA but if we see that you have some noticeable qualities and high-performance tasks potentially we will transfer you to the Project Manager Education program where you will learn and grow as Project Manager
- You will work closely with developers and Project Managers on some of the most awesome projects out there from all over the world
- As a QA Tester, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- If you show above-average abilities during Education tasks, you can further continue your growth as a Project Manager and work with projects from all over the world
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
What is expected from a QA Specialist?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be a really nice person so that people listen / respect / like and follow you
- Motivation and interest to grow as a Project Manager that will work with clients from all over the world?
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What does it take to become a QA Specialist?
Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
Optional flexible working hours
Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.