IF YOU CAN’T MEASURE IT, YOU CAN’T IMPROVE IT
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry to dig into data and help brands make the correct business decisions? Have experience in web analytics solutions and gaining actionable insights from data? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH?
We're looking for a Web Analytics specialist that can execute web analytics implementation planning and defining requirements, and lead the way with our existing Digital Analytics implementations, and take them to a new level. Working mainly with the Google Suite products -> Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
Your job will also involve data visualizations, finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and supporting an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have ananalytical mindset to problem solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
WEB ANALYTICS SPECIALIST:
- Google Analytics (and other Analytics platforms) configurations and health-checks
- Advanced Data Tracking setups (incl. Overall data tracking requirements planning and dataLayer definition, Google Tag Manager implementations, Enhanced eCommerce tracking, Custom dimensions / metrics setup etc
- 3rd party Performance Marketing tags setups (GoogleAds, Facebook pixels, affiliates tracking etc)
- Cloud data warehouse integrations (BigQuery) for web analytics data storage and analysis
- Experimentation and A/B testing
- Data visualizations
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILL-SET:
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Experience with the Google Analytics tracking setups, customizations and debugging
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will make mistakes. But you'll learn.
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have experience with GoogleAnalyticsBigQuery integrations
- Have previous experience in CRO field and A/B testing
- Have previous experience with Magento and Shopify eCommerce platforms
- Have a degree, experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
- Professional certification
- Full time barista - start your morning with great coffee!
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Health insurance
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)