IF YOU CAN’T MEASURE IT, YOU CAN’T IMPROVE IT
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry to dig into data and help brands make the correct business decisions? Have experience in web analytics solutions and gaining actionable insights from data? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH?
We're looking for a Web Analytics specialist that can execute web analytics implementation planning and defining requirements, and lead the way with our existing Digital Analytics implementations, and take them to a new level. Working mainly with the Google Suite products -> Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, GoogleOptimize
Your job will also involve data visualizations, finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and supporting an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs
WEB ANALYTICS SPECIALISTS RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracking Solutions implementations such as Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Facebook Analytics, performance marketing conversion and remarketing tracking etc
- Advanced-Data Tracking setups, including overall data tracking requirements planning, dataLayer scope planning, Google Tag Manager implementations
- Experimentation and supporting A/B testing configurations, implementations and results analysis
- Analysis & Reporting - DataStudio report creation, BQ SQL queries preparation
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILL-SET:
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics tracking setups, customizations and debugging
- Advanced Google Tag Manager experience
- Hands-on experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Good relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will make mistakes. But you'll learn.
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have experience with Google Cloud Platform integrations
- Basic understanding of SPA & PWA, specifically React-based
- Have previous experience in the CRO field and A/B testing
- Have previous experience with Magento and Shopify eCommerce platforms
- Have a degree, experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Have experienced with Python & SQL
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.