Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team are looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering PAID TRAFFIC THAT CONVERTS & “growth hacks” for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome.
We don't expect you to be a leading Growth Marketing or PPC expert, instead, we require a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. We will help you grow in the role by working in tandem on challenging projects and learning along the way while elevating your PPC expertise, as well as helping you develop new skills (SEO/UX/CRO) to grow individually and professionally!
Our Digital Growth department is at the forefront of the industry's latest innovations. If there's a cutting-edge development in PPC technology, chances are our team already knows it inside out and so will you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH?
You may spend days in Google Ads, Linked Ads, Bing Ads, and other marketing platforms. Sounds boring? In practice, it required to get to the shoes of our clients and learn their business from within. Afterward, learn the habits of all their users. Know how they breathe and what they eat. And that’s only beginning before you jump on creative ad copy creation that will catch their attention & setting up the advanced targeting rules.
Are you passionate about EXPERIMENTING A LOT to find that audience that converts?
Truly excited seeing CONVERSIONS coming from ads you configured?
Care about client budget the same as your own money spend?
If the answer is YES, YES, YES -> send your CV right away!
To put it formal way, you will be involved in Traffic Acquisitions activity as:
- Actionable marketing plan development
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Paid Advertising setup (AdWords, BingAds, Retargeting, Social Media PPC etc.)
- Daily campaigns management (bids adjustments, targeting, text copies etc)
- Creative Ads development & testing
- ROI-driven marketing campaigns optimization (e.g. landing pages optimization)
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILL-SET:
- Passion for PPC – you are truly excited about seeing conversions coming from campaigns configured by you
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- An interest in human psychology and decision making processes
- You have decent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
BONUS POINTS (not required) IF YOU:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and eCommerce
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with CRO & SEO
- Have Design & UX experience
- Have experience in Social Media management
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
- Professional certifications
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- After probation - Health insurance
- Start every morning with fresh coffee from our full time barista
- And much more…