We welcome Junior PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - each Junior gets one
- get involved and do as much as they can - quantity will become quality
- accept the challenge - the best way to learn is by pushing yourself and finding the solution, which at first seemed out of reach!!
- accept our help, there are no lonely wolves - all of our results are the fruits of teamwork and helping each other
What does it take to become a Junior PHP Developer?
- send your CV or a simple e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us
- have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
- pair program with our team member or have a technical conversation
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand OOP and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a Junior PHP Developer
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you choose the best tech solution
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more!
- Professional certifications
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- after probation - Health insurance
And more! But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)