Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls with global citizenship, accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know where to look for digital solutions!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Imagine that you are a Junior PHP Developer, wonder what's life like?
- You learn from your dedicated Mentor - who will give you advice on best practices to use and make sure that your training is completed with you knowing Magento to the point of being a certified Magento developer
- You are involved in the education process, you learn and challenge yourself and do as much as you can - quantity will become quality
- Afterwards, you are a part of a small team working on a project together and finding the best tech solutions for it
- You get real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live with companies like Puma, LEVIS, the MET Museum and more
- You start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more! You will also have the chance to play around with Magento, Shopify, ScandiPWA, AWS.
- To make sure that everything is accessible and you can fit many things in one day - flexible working hours are possible
What does it take to become a Junior PHP Developer?
- Have the basic knowledge of PHP and huge motivation and willingness to learn
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
From our experience, you can easily complete the test, if you understand OOP and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience. And don't worry - if the first submission is not fully great, we will provide you with actionable feedback and you can give it another shot!
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth.
- You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!