Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
What it's like to be a Kubernetes Cluster Engineer?
- You contribute to the Kubernetes cluster deployment system
- Manage Docker containers into Kubernetes and managing of large Kubernetes Clusters
- Have experience and ability to work with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git., AWS, Drone, Terraform, Vault, ELK
- Have in depth understanding of Kubernetes lifecycle management
What does it take to become a Kubernetes Cluster Engineer?
- Send your CV or a simple e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
- Professional certifications
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- after probation - Health insurance
And more! But that you will find out when you come for a visit! :)