ATTENTION! NO PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar, or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars. Do you know the colorful and happy socks? Yes, we built the HappySocks webstore!
Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer. Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb. Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Websites made in Scandiweb! Enjoying… Hmm… Yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What is a day of a Junior Trainee QA?
Your first day and even a few weeks will be dedicated to onboarding, learning the tools we use, processes we follow, company history, and culture. You will set up your workspace and workstation and equip it with the necessary apps.
Once that is done, you will have your EDU tasks, where you start to use learned tools. The tasks will include both hands-on QA, as well as the basics of web development and project management and you will be guided and supervised by our EDU manager.
Afterwards, you will join a project working as a QA or even Junior Project Leader Trainee! It all depends on the performance and shown interest in either QA or Project Management.
What do we expect from a Junior Trainee QA?
WE DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE - WE WELCOME EVERYBODY WHO COMPLETES OUR BASIC ENTRY TEST.
The title says it all - we expect you to be a real Junior, who is eager to absorb information and advice from mentors as a sponge, break things, try again, break and try again until you build a stable framework of knowledge around the things you are doing.
The second part, being a Trainee - do not expect to start work in the first days or weeks. You will train, learn, get feedback and support. Training will stay with you permanently, while you are at Scandiweb - we have a continuous training program, so there are small bits of education every week and month! However, to reach the best results, we expect you to have confident English skills!
Our PROMISE to you!
- You will start your career in the hottest post-pandemic industry now - eCommerce
- You will work with large clients gain experience and build your CV on top brands in the world
- You will learn modern and popular tools such as Jira, Notion, Confluence, and more
- You will have paid training time, we have a large library of DOCs and EDU to make the first steps
- You will have a frequent assessment to upgrade your career from Junior QA to Junior Project manager and then to Project Manager, Senior Project manager, and Delivery Manager!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best QA training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, learn and join us!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly. For an entry-level position, without relevant previous experience, we usually start with the minimum salary that eases in the range of 400 to 700 dollars.