What will it be like as a Junior QA Tester?
- You will work closely with developers and PM on some of the most awesome projects out there.
- As a Junior QA Tester, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created to meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
What is expected from a Junior QA Tester?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Professionalism to be respected or be really nice persons so that people listen / respect / like and follow you.
What does it take to become a Junior QA Tester?
- Send your CV or a simple e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test assignment
- come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life!
- Professional certifications
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Full time barista - start your morning with great coffee!
- After probation - Health insurance
And much more, but you will find that out when you come to visit! :)