Live in Latvia - build for the world!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! But we are constantly growing and expansion, so join us and help us grow our team!
What do we expect?
- excellent spoken and written English and Latvian (Russian is an advantage)
- detail oriented - willing to improve and do the best possible
- can follow guidelines and also act on unexpected situations
- great communication skills - be ready to talk A LOT and to totally different people each time
- time planning skills - interviews, phone calls - everything has to be scheduled and conducted in time and nothing can be forgotten or delayed
- willing and able to present - we have Open door and other events regularly
How to become a Junior Recruiter?
- send us your CV
- have a phone conversations - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test assignment
- join for an interview
What will be your responsibilities?
- conduct and supervise the whole application life-cycle, starting with receiving a CV until sending a job offer
- communicate daily with potential and current applicants through various social media accounts
- actively lead various outreach events and campaigns like open doors, career fairs etc.
- update and regularly post job advertisements
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other!
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Company covered Friday Team Lunch
- Full time Barista - start your morning with a cup of great coffee
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
And much more!
But that you will have to find out when you come for a visit. :)