Scandiweb has a unique department and here is why it is unique!
- The only place where you can work with so differentiated tech stacks - Swift, Java for Android, PWA - Progressive Web Apps, core PHP, Python, NodeJs and platforms like Magento and EPIServer!
- The only place that is a true Cloud of Digital Services - you will be exposed to SEO, PPC, re-designs and Conversion Rate OPtimisation projects as well as A/B testing tools and data tracking!
- The department is not so large, below 60 people now with plans to grow up to 100. What really matters is that the department works in teams of 4 to 6 people each carrying its name leading by the most experienced developers and WELCOMING JUNIORS LIKE YOU!
Last, but not least - in Service Cloud you will get a chance to put on your CV working with top brands like Jaguar, Land Rover, Durex, Thomson Reuters, Bonnier, The New York Times and Buff!
We welcome Junior Developers who are expected:
- Learn from their Mentor - each Junior gets one
- Get involved and do as much as they can - quantity will become quality
- Accept the challenge - the best way to learn is by pushing yourself and finding the solution, which at first seemed out of reach!!
- Accept our help, there are no lonely wolves - all of our results are the fruits of teamwork and helping each other
What does it take to be a Junior Developer?
- Have the basic knowledge of PHP and huge motivation and willingness to learn
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
From our experience, you can easily complete the test, if you understand OOP and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience. And don't worry - if the first submission is not fully great, we will provide you with actionable feedback and you can give it another shot!
What it's like to be a Junior Developer?
We will teach you HOW:
- AWS and multi-region scalable solutions with disaster recovery plans
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify or WordPress CMS structure and their business side
- to work with different systems
- JS frameworks or Laravel (we would appreciate any other frameworks as well)
- High-load testing, Automated testing, work with Varnish, Memcache, NoSQL, Composer
- Creation of solutions for Payment, Shipping, Storage via API and custom integrations
Which will afterwards become a part of your daily life!
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!