Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
What do we expect from a React.js developer?
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
How to apply?
- Send your CV or a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
- Pair program with our team member
What is it like to be a React.js developer?
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA. This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and expected to double in the coming 3-4 years. Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on ScandiPWA product and its implementation in client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the company and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Professional certification
- Friday Team Lunch
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)