ScandiPWA is the #1 React-based storefront for eCommerce
Performance, loading speed, UX and ease of use for developers made this product a global leader among eCommerce frontends. PUMA, Adidas, Shure, Levis and other global brands run their eCommerce stores on ScandiPWA.
It takes a lot to stay number one and compete with other solutions built by large companies such as Adobe but we are doing very good so far and are expanding our team to address more opportunities for growth!
We are looking for new colleagues with varying levels of competence and our team is happy to train and continuously mentor candidates who show exceptional dedication and motivation.
What to expect as a part of the ScandiPWA core team?
You can check out GitHub to see how vivacious the project is - every two weeks there are new releases, issues are submitted by the community continuously, new features are being developed, documentation updated. Expect a LOT of things going on with you having responsibility for a particular set of them as there are things to do for any competence level - from simple ones to figuring out and creating things that don't even exist yet.
We innovate - it means that there are no time-proven processes and practices. Instead, there are experiments, hackathons, and trials and errors. That's all very exciting but… at the same time very challenging!
Our team is global, the majority is based in Latvia, Europe, but there are teammates in Brazil, Vietnam and Belarus! Online-first office, where everybody is onsite!
Goals and responsibilities
- Become a part of the team and share responsibilities of working on ScandiPWA tools and code
- Follow the advice of senior teammates, learn from our mistakes and improve upon them ;)
- Follow the processes, we are developing a complex product with a rigorous testing flow, so it matters that not only something works, but that all related systems and documentation are updated
- Be prepared for the unknown ;) We do not yet know what will happen, but we warned you!
What do we expect from you?
- A lot of energy to cope with changing requirements and updates of the technology stack
- Sincere interest in the modern front-end tech stack based on React
- Ability to follow what we are doing and the ability to share your opinion, ideas and vision
How to apply?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
And what are the benefits?
- Get experience working in a successful product startup
- Learn from the best and become the best!
- Be part of a multinational team delivering global solutions
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Health insurance, competitive salary, bonuses and team events, a lot of fun!
We are the #1 eCommerce Storefront and we want every successful online store to run on ScandiPWA! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!