Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM JUNIOR SCRUM MASTER?
- Knowledge or interest to learn about agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good communication and teaching / mentoring skills to coach the team how to follow agile scrum
- Commitment and organisational skills to deliver the product on time
- Motivated and learning oriented person, that is ready to grasp a lot of information in a short period of time and is constantly ready for a challenge!
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV or a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A JUNIOR SCRUM MASTER?
- At first you learn from your mentor and assist him, meanwhile completing educational tasks
- Afterwards you independently start facilitating the development team for better creativity and efficiency
- Hold the responsibility for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Help product owner to make the product backlog in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Hold the responsibility to conduct retrospective meetings
- Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meeting
- Act as safeguard for the team.
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Professional certification
- Friday Team Lunch
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
And more! But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)