Our Sales outreach team is looking for you!
If you are -
- Keen to know people in all the countries around the world;
- Excited to hear NOs and convert them into YESes;
- Want to learn modern & automated ways of reaching out to people you never met;
- Ready to sell the best development services in the Universe.
If your bell is ringing for at least one point - send your application NOW. And we will be keen to meet you. We don’t expect you to be an Outreach guru at this moment. Your open heart, bright mind, ability to find the ways, when everything looks dark and strong will to learn new things - are more valued.
We work with Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, Lancome, and alike brands - all of it is a result of our Sales & Outreach team. Be ready that one day you will be at the meeting with Fortune 100 company.
And that day will feel like your second birthday!
What you will be dealing with?
“Sell Rigas Šprotes to a stranger” challenge is our first test task :) Learn more about it on interview...
You will be working with advanced sales funnels - converting total strangers into the warm leads who are in need of any eCommerce services. AUTOMATICALLY in 90% of cases.
Also, you’ll be trained to use one-of-a-kind sales strategies and the newest tech stacks we were developing for so long.
LinkedIn leads capturing, the best-converting email copies, WhatsApp & Calls follow-ups, Hubspot CRM...and parties because of every closed deal - that’s where you will start.
Desired background and skill-set
- LinkedIn user with at least 100 connections;
- Google Sheet and Google Docs high proficiency;
- High verbal and written English;
Bonus points (not required)
- Experience in B2B sales & sales funnels creation;
- Understanding what is eCommerce development and services around it;
- Experience with Hubspot & Pipedrive;
- Knowledge of automation tools, e.g. Zapier, Keyboard Maestro or any other;
- Experience with web data scraping.
- Cold calling & scripts creation
Our promise to you
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Rewarding salary + bonuses - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, medical insurance, company paid trips and conferences
- 2 dynamic offices in the city centre for your choice. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sports activities.
- Atomic Parties - get funding for your party idea, ask our HRs how much fun is happening
- Free Friday dinner with the company
- Legendary parties, including the biggest corporate event in the Baltics, ScandiFest! Take part in fire walking, pottery making, and many more fun and challenging activities!
- Monthly pocket money - get small stuff on your own without bureaucracy
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, and ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season.
- Paid dry cleaning of your clothes - just hang them and get them cleaned back in a few days
- Weekly workshops on new technologies from your colleagues + professional certification
- Top-end equipment of your choice
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- And much more…