We are a fresh team of people passionate about making THE NEXT WEB!
We believe the next evolution of the Internet will be based on Progressive Web Apps.
Why? Basically, it is UX and speed of mobile app without the need for App Store - instant download and update as well as single code base across the web and mobile devices!
We love the tech stack that is based on decoupling of front-end and back-end such as React, Redux, GraphQL and we look for people with similar interests.
So far we have made a PWA storefront for eCommerce and are happy that our product made in Latvia is already used by large eCommerce retailers in Asia and Western Fortune 500 companies such as Universal Music.
Our team needs more developers like YOU because we face enormous demand for this solution and dream of having ALL major eCommerce storefronts to be run on ScandiPWA solution!
ScandiPWA is an OPEN SOURCE, but we also have scalable PWA cloud based on Kubernetes cluster tech.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
What do we expect from a Junior PWA developer?
- A person sharing our vision of PWA being the next big thing for both mobile and web
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA.
This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and is expected to double in the coming 3-4 years.
Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
How to apply?
Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is life like for a Junior PWA developer?
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on the ScandiPWA product and its implementation on client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and the US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the companies and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
Optional flexible working hours
Language course coverage
Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.