I will tell you one thing that may make you remember Scandiweb, every time you do ... anything.
How is it possible?
Think about cars for example… Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars.
Wearing socks, maybe HappySocks? Well, we built their stores too!
Applying L'Oreal or Lancome makeup? That's our customer!
Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb!
Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Made in Scandiweb. Enjoying … hmm… yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We welcome Senior Magento Developers, who are expected to:
- First and foremost - learn! Yes, you are Seniors, but, if you want to advance further, you need to become an empty glass again, or, at least, a half-full one
- Have a Mission. Why do you do IT? Who do you want to become? What impact can you make? You have great power, so let's figure out how to use it together!
- Be involved, learn what is the Scandiweb way of doing things and become a role model for others
- Become part of our humble family, ask for help - you will definitely see a lot of new stuff you did not know, learn it and help others
- Help the team to innovate. You know what cutting edge is - share it with others and let's get there together!
What does it take to become a Senior Magento Developer?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is it like to be a Senior Magento Developer?
- You are a part of a small team working on a Magento project together
- You get challenging real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live
- You join pair programming with Senior teammates to learn from each other and validate complex design decisions
- We make complex Magento projects, so you will be challenged by making sense of Magento-related middleware, PIM, CRM, and ERP integrations
- First, you make sure you understand Scandiweb quality standards very well and then you help other teammates with code review
- You will enjoy the adoption of progressive tech stack in OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue to one of the biggest projects in the World
- You follow Magento news and the Magento community to continue your path to excellence in this sphere
- You train and pass all relevant Magento certifications to help us continue to be the most certified Magento team in the World!
- As a Senior you usually share your knowledge through workshops and conferences worldwide
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space;
- Access to the library, certifications, events and so much more!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.