Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Marketing/SEO/Analytics/CRO team are looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
Passionate about new tech? Hungry for knowledge? Have SEO knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
We don't expect you to be a leading SEO expert, and even if you are, we require a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. We will work in tandem on the challenging projects and learn along the way while elevating your SEO expertise, as well as helping you develop new skills (CRO/UX) and grow individually and professionally!
Our Digital Analytics Department is at the forefront of the industry's latest innovations. If there's a cutting-edge development in analytics technology, chances are our team already know it inside out and so will you!
What you will be dealing with:
- On-site and off-site SEO mainly for Google and Bing Search Engines
- International/local SEO
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research and analysis
- Work with diverse SEO tools & propose data-driven improvements
- Google Analytics analysis and sites UX analysis
- Organic performance visualizations and insights gathering
- Usability & Information Architecture
- Content Marketing
Even the sky is not the limit for what you'll be able to work with if you join our team, hence the list above will highly depend also on you and your professional goals.
Who we are:
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
Who are you? If you can check-mark more than 4 of these, don't hesitate to apply!
- An analytical mindset and inner urge find answers and evidence in data
- Knowledge of “How the Internet Works”
- Empathy with the perspectives of Search Engineers (and SE's users)
- Ability to use SEO tools (such as ScreamingFrog crawlers, ahrefs, moz) and evaluate HTML SEO tags
- An ability to find common ground when meeting people
- Strong memory for relevant data
- Dedication to learn and evolve as a professional in the ever-changing digital world
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- An agile mindset of Building, Measuring and Learning
- Professional certification
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Health insurance
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)