Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team are looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering “growth hacks” and user experience optimizations for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry for optimization opportunities? Have Conversion Optimization knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
What will you be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have an analytical mindset to problem-solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
Data-informed CRO & UX:
- Google Analytics (and other Analytics platforms) configurations, health-checks and performance analysis
- Conversion & UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimizations opportunities with highest potential return
- Experimentation and A/B testing: planning experimentation program to validate hypothesis from the Conversion & UX Research
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices
- Driving research and data informed redesign projects
Desired background and skill-set:
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- An interest in human psychology and decision making processes
- You have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC & SEO
- Have Design & UX experience
- Have experience in usability
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support you growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, medical insurance, company paid trips and conferences
- 2 dynamic offices in the city center for your choice. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sports activities.
- Legendary parties, including the biggest corporate event in the Baltics, ScandiFest! Take part in fire walking, pottery making, and many more fun and challenging activities!
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, and ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season.
- Top-end equipment
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- And much more…