We welcome DevOps Engineers, who are expected to:
- Have a working experience in creation, implementation and maintenance auto-deplyment process and Continuous integration / Deployment set-ups in software development project for international clients;
- Knowledge and experience with Linux server's administration;
- Experience with cloud AWS;
- Deep understanding of the Web Servers, configuration, optimization for different use;
- Familiar with security concepts on both an infrastructural level and an application level (SSL, secretcs management, database encryption etc.). Experience with security audits;
- Experience with SQL Server. Simple SQL knowledge;
- Strong communication and collaboration;
- experience with high-load ecommerce websites (Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms) and multi-tier applications;
- Knowledge of the MS Azure. Experience with setting up infrastructure in cloud;
What does it take to become a DevOps Engineer?
- Send your CV or a simple e-mail to email@example.com saying you want to join us;
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team;
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life;
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar, and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a DevOps Engineer?
- Work on multi-side platforms, e-commerce systems and B2B service platforms;
- Develop and implement continuous integration scripts using best practises;
- Make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- Troubleshoot problems together with your team members;
- Being a DevOps in Scandiweb is a very special experience because, while there are more than 100 developers, there are only a few DevOps, so you are joining a very small and friendly (and important!) family!
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Paid conferences, from local ones to ones in London, San Francisco, Las Vegas and more
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Professional certification
- Friday Team Lunch
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)