We welcome DevOps Engineers, who are expected to:
- Have working experience in creation, implementation and maintenance auto-deployment process and Continuous Integration / Deployment set-ups in a software development project for international clients;
- Knowledge and experience with Linux server's administration;
- Experience with cloud AWS;
- Deep understanding of the Web Servers, configuration, optimization for different use;
- Familiar with security concepts on both an infrastructural level and an application level (SSL, secrets management, database encryption etc.). Experience with security audits;
- Experience with SQL Server. Simple SQL knowledge;
- Strong communication and collaboration;
- experience with high-load eCommerce websites (Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms) and multi-tier applications;
- Knowledge of MS Azure. Experience with setting up infrastructure in the cloud;
What does it take to become a DevOps Engineer?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server-side, have AWS experience or similar and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is it like to be a DevOps Engineer?
- Work on multi-side platforms, e-commerce systems and B2B service platforms;
- Develop and implement continuous integration scripts using best practices;
- Make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- Troubleshoot problems together with your team members;
- Being a DevOps in Scandiweb is a very special experience because, while there are more than 100 developers, there are only a few DevOps, so you are joining a very small and friendly (and important!) family!
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!