What do we expect from an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers;
- Experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers;
- Experience in administrating cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Exposure to DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation;
- Exposure to container platforms tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
What does it take to become an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Send your CV or a simple email to email@example.com saying you want to join us;
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimal requirement to be part of the team;
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life!
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google;
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring;
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration;
- Responsible for managing networked storage;
- Disaster recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together
- Professional certification
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Health insurance after probation period
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)