What do we expect from an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers;
- Experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers;
- Experience in administrating cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Exposure to DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation;
- Exposure to container platforms tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
What does it take to become an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google;
- Data centre and server installation, maintenance, monitoring;
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration;
- Responsible for managing networked storage;
- Disaster recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!