scandiweb is an eCommerce Agency that started its journey in Latvia with two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, airBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead!
As one of the top industry leaders, we also need to be present on social media and create fun and educational content. So, let us ask this:
Are you passionate about video and audio editing?
Do you love making the highest quality & most useful Youtube content imaginable?
If you answered YES to these questions, take a look at what we offer and if we caught your interest, join our team!
What would be your daily responsibilities?
- Edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to the post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Film in-house interviews with colleagues, education materials, and in-house events.
- Just be cool and openminded
What are we looking for in a Video/Audio Editor?
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Pluraleyes
- Basic knowledge of how to stream with OBS and ATEM Software
- Well understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color creation, video editing, and audio mixing
- Strength and versatility in working on different styles and formats of projects, including explainer videos, mini-documentaries, promotional material, brand elements, and ads
- Experience in upholding brand and style guidelines
- Knowledge of simple 3D animations is a plus
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
What are the benefits?
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!