Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
Scandiweb is working with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Responsibilities of an Email Marketing Manager
- Develop and manage strategy behind email marketing initiatives tailored to each client's business, ensuring email campaigns drive results
- Create content for targeted, relevant, and compelling email communications in different eCommerce client business niches
- Monitor, test, analyze, and report on email marketing initiatives
- Support marketing team in the execution of other digital marketing programs across a variety of platforms
- Implement and optimize a lead collection flow on eCommerce sites for a growing email audience
- Personalize email communications by integrating behavioral triggers and developing email automation flows to bring back customers or leads who don't finish their purchases or share additional information to entice actions for top-of-funnel customers
- Manage email vendor and partner relationship
Qualifications as Email Marketing Specialist
- No less than one year of experience in an email marketing role for an e-commerce brand or an Email Marketing Agency
- At least 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce
- Relevant previous experience in managing marketing projects
- Ability to build efficient digital campaigns and monitor their results
- Knowledge and aptitude in using marketing technology and tools, including Google Analytics, data visualizations, most popular email vendors (Mailchimp, Klaviyo)
- Skill in A/B testing strategies, multi-variate email deployment, and a strong understanding of segmentation strategies for B2C e-commerce marketing
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.