Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are your goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Take full responsibility on the assigned project, and make sure that all necessary processes are executed and delivered
- Even though you work in a team, independence must be one of your strongest qualities
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Provide the best solutions for projects to achieve client satisfaction
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up on the progress and risks of daily progress
- Maintain the roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
If your previous experience is a bit different, don't worry - all new colleagues, even if joining as a mid or senior-level, go through our educational program to align with scandiweb-specific processes and expectations. But in general, for a mid-level position, we expect the relevant previous experience to stand up to the offered salary level.
What do we expect from you?
Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you come with relevant work experience, you will need to absorb new information and skills.
- We expect you to have at least 1-2 years of previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects.
- You have acquainted with Magento and you have understanding of the platform
- Be prepared to take all challenges as an opportunity - we see even little things as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experiences and backgrounds, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally to gain the best eCommerce experience
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world - just keep the internet connection strong
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Paid vacation days, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and you can celebrate your National holidays according to your country.
- Sports bonuses to support a healthy lifestyle
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- We give a big focus on our employee learning and growth - we support our developers to acquire the newest certifications
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.