Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What does it mean for a Social Media Manager Assistant?
We try versatile communication tools and ways to push our boundaries and reach new heights. We are not a classic company - rather a company of scientists!
Taking creativeness and adding loads of strategy, we break every set record!
Sounds like a lot on one's plate? With a supportive team and ambitious experiments, it is fun - try it!
What will your day look like?
As the Social Media Manager Assistant, you will work in a support position. Every day will be diverse, and the necessity to communicate with different colleagues or external contacts will be your daily routine.
By being open to ideas and responsible with the tasks, you will be the Social Media Manager's “right hand” who is eager to go on a mission and learn from the experience. But the assistance is not meant by bringing a cup of coffee or setting the weekly schedule for the Social Media Manager. It means that you will engage with hands-on tasks in multiple aspects of Social Media and internal communication management!
Researching, brainstorming, communication, information gathering, visual material development, and more! The Social Media Manager will set the plan and guidelines and you will execute them.
To list some responsibilities:
- Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Tik Tok task execution, maintenance
- Preparation of visual materials according to existing templates and guidelines
- Research on new possibilities, ideas, tools, etc
- Help to arrange internal and external events
- Creating the internal newsletter and gathering all necessary information
- Preparing the copy for various Social Media posts
What are we looking for in a Social Media Manager Assistant?
- We do not require you to have any work experience related to the communication field. However, we expect you to be communicative, responsive, and ready to learn from your supervisor
- Attention to detail and a creative mind
- Basic knowledge of Social Media channels and their algorithms
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English (especially written)
- Be humble - your executive will be your daily mentor and task coordinator. You will receive constructive feedback and notes on further improvements - take it as a boost for your growth!
- Interest in communication, event organization, and content creation
- Any experience related to Social Media will be considered an advance
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Get the best experience in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!