Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
As an intern, you will gain:
- New knowledge
- A unique experience by working on projects with global brands!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from you?
Scandiweb welcomes people with the nudge of eCommerce project management to start their learning journey with us, no matter the background! Also, it is important to have a keen interest in the field, be driven to learn, and be ambitious to grow!
- Come with a fondness for structure and an analytical mindset - you will need to learn and absorb PM skills like a sponge
- Be humble and appreciate feedback - you will need to re-do things multiple times until it gets perfect!
- Do not treat Internship assignments as plain work - we see work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together
- Participating in our Internship program demands you to be a student and an Internship contract from your University is mandatory.
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each application is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Internship!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- An opportunity to become a permanent employee
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location