Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
As an intern, you will gain:
- New knowledge
- A unique experience by working on projects with global brands!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from you?
We expect you to be a real Junior who is eager to absorb information and advice from mentors as a sponge, break things, try again, break and try again until you build a stable framework of knowledge around the things you are doing.
But to join successfully, one is expected to have a basic knowledge and skill of React.js, GraphQL, CSS, and JS. Either you've learned that in the University, during late nights on YouTube watching tutorials, or just learned your way around the code. From time to time, quality assurance testing will also be part of your work in the projects you are trusted to maintain. Participating in our Internship program demands you to be a student and an Internship contract from your University is mandatory.
With time, each developer requires to become full-stack. Most of our projects are based on Magento, but there can be exceptions of Shopify, Laravel, or others, but for that, we do have supporting mentors. Just be ready to grow a 360 skill-set of eCommerce development!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each application is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Internship!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and a technical interview!
What are the benefits?
- An opportunity to become a permanent employee
- Get the best Dev training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location