Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
As a global company, we have worked with clients like Ford, BMW, Land Rover, L'Oreal, Lancome, Durex, Happy Socks, THE MET museum, airBaltics, PUMA, and the list goes on.
As an intern, you will gain:
- New knowledge
- A unique experience by working on projects with global brands!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
- We expect you to be A REAL JUNIOR
- Be eager to absorb information and advice from mentors as a sponge
- Break things, try again, break and try again until you build a stable framework of knowledge around the things you are doing
- Basic knowledge and skill of PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MySQL
- We don't expect WORK experience, but starting knowledge is required
- Have your own hardware
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- To secure the internship officially - documents from your University will be necessary!
- Confident English skills.
NOTE! We recommend having the following minimum specifics for the hardware: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB, and RAM 16GB. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How do I start my journey?
- Apply to this internship!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment and a technical interview!
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- A potential opportunity to become a permanent employee
- Library, events, and so much more!
Take the first step and join our global team!