ScandiPWA is the #1 React-based storefront for eCommerce
Performance, loading speed, UX and ease of use for developers made this product a global leader among eCommerce frontends. PUMA, Adidas, Shure, Levis and other global brands run their eCommerce stores on ScandiPWA.
It takes a lot to stay number one and compete with other solutions built by large companies such as Adobe but we are doing very good so far and are expanding our team to address more opportunities for growth!
We are looking for new colleagues with varying levels of competence and our team is happy to train and continuously mentor candidates who show exceptional dedication and motivation.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
What do we expect from a React.js developer?
- A person with experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
How to apply?
Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
What is it like to be a React.js developer?
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA. This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and is expected to double in the coming 3-4 years. Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on the ScandiPWA product and its implementation on client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and the US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the companies and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Get experience working in a successful product startup
- Learn from the best and become the best!
- Be part of a multinational team delivering global solutions
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Competitive salary, bonuses and team events, a lot of fun!
We are the #1 eCommerce Storefront and we want every successful online store to run on ScandiPWA! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.