Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Junior Design Project Manager - what do you mean?
Experimenting is in our DNA. We launch internal products from time to time - some are failing, others are surviving and growing into something yet unknown.
One of such products is transforming the way how the design service is perceived.
On the one side, there is a design team producing the highest quality design:
- our designs helped sell $20 million worth of virtual currency in a week
- our designs convinced leaders from Facebook, Google and Uber to travel to Riga and speak at a local conference
- our designs are breaking into as of yet untapped opportunities and markets, e.g. designing fintech products for vegans
On the other side, there is a client. Dozen of clients, from different parts of the world, with different design requests. Satisfying the client needs is our core competence, and it is the only task for the Customer Success Manager.
We are looking for a person who can get into the client shoes and master the art of overdelivering.
What does it take on practice?
Overdelivering client expectations is art, and we will help you to master that. On a daily basis, you will ensure that client satisfaction is growing, by:
- Learning the real need our client’s business is solving with our products
- Tracking the KPIs and identifying “red flags” and “green flags”
- Stepping in “red flag” cases, overtaking the communication with clients in that case
- Optimizing team operational processes “red flags” go to zero in the long run
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Be responsible for the customer journey within our platform
- Setting up daily priorities for designers
- Joining the development of growth strategies
- Hands-on possibility to set up & negotiate partnerships
- Driving true value for customers
Whom are we looking for?
Any person who read until that moment and started to think “WOW, that sounds like my dream job! Looks challenging, but it can’t scare me.”
On top of it, the ideal Junior Design Project Manager has:
- Multitasking in the blood
- Experience with sales & business operations
- Understanding of how Graphical Design is produced in modern companies
- Interest to drive change management, build aligned tooling and develop methods to measure and systemize CS KPIs
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile and able to adjust strategies and realign priorities (aka the ability to adapt)
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Success technology tooling (eg HubSpot, Looker, CS tools etc.)
- Achieve operational excellence
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
Ready to try?
- Apply using the “Start your journey here” button
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a trial day together
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!