Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world, accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like BMW, Jaguar, Walmart, Buff, PUMA, Levis, L'Oreal, HappySocks, AirBaltic and more. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know where to look for digital solutions!
We are constantly growing and looking for an energetic and motivated individual who is interested in Human Resources and dreams of IT during nights... Once you join us, you will be part of a great team and work closely with the Service Cloud department. It is a team of 30 developers and Success Managers who work with projects and clients from all around the world.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Assist the manager in daily works
- Provide administrative support
- Provide daily on-demand support in operational, people and administrative questions
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Monitoring and conducting internal HR processes in the Service Cloud department.
What do we expect?
- Excellent spoken and written English and Latvian (Russian is an advantage)
- Detail-oriented - willing to improve and strive for excellence
- Can follow guidelines and able to act independently upon the necessity
- Great communication skills - be ready to talk A LOT and to totally different people
- Time planning skills - interviews, phone calls - everything has to be scheduled and conducted on time and nothing can be forgotten or delayed
- Reliable and supportive team member
Currently, we are a team of 9 HRs, each with a specific field of responsibility and we are really impatient to meet our new teammate!
How to become a Junior HR?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!