Green Pixel is an international startup transforming the way how the design service is perceived. Trusted by 200+ individuals to support their daily design needs and leading brands like Hyundai, The NYT and HappySocks.
- Our designs are working on the edge of making the impossible a reality
- our designs helped sell $20 million worth of virtual currency in a week
- our designs convinced leaders from Facebook, Google and Uber to travel to Riga and speak at a local conference
- our designs are breaking into as of yet untapped opportunities and markets, e.g. designing fintech products for vegans
You won't work on a single project, instead, you will need to pass many different business models through your hands and help them with their daily design challenges:
- Business material (Pitch decks, infographics …)
- Social Media designs & Ads (covers, post banners, ad sets…)
- Print collaterals (flyers & Posters, roll-up banners…)
- Promotional & marketing materials (banners, t-shirt graphics…)
- Vector graphics (simple infographic & illustrations)
- Brand identify changes (logo, brandbooks…)
- eCommerce design
- Web & Apps design
That’s a big variety of tasks...we do not expect you to do it all at once. You can choose the creative challenges you solve THE BEST and have a clear path of future possible skillset improvements.
As a Graphic Designer, you'll be a problem solver - your goal will be making GreenPixel the go-to solution when you think of the design. The team you may work with is very young and energetic, so expect to keep the sprint pace on a marathon distance!
We are also a part of a bigger, highly-successful technology company, which means you will meet many passionate IT professionals in our one-of-a-kind virtual office - virtual burning man party? Remote escape room challenges? Online yoga classes? What’s more? Submit your application to learn.
“Uhh, that sounds like my dream job” - if your inner voice tells you so, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW!
- Producing positive vibes & being a great team player
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into visually striking and compelling designs.
- Producing commercially viable design, which can sell, not just “being nice & pretty”
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, banners, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, simple illustrations and other communication materials.
- Assist in user experience design for our clients.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Be a part of an international team
- You have 1+ year of full-time experience in an agency, freelance or in-house creative team.
- Excellent eye for details...It can sound simple, nevertheless, it is critical. If you are forgetting to update font styles or doing dozens of typos in designs it is a red flag.
- Great communication skills in English
- Good skills of design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, InVision and Zeplin
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite
- You clearly articulate your design decisions and effectively prioritize your workload.
- You accept and respond well to constructive feedback. You’re passionate about your work and executing it to perfection.
- Ability to work directly with a client
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems, platforms and standards (iOS and Android)
- Adobe AfterEffects or any other animation tool for interactions.
How to apply?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!