Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
We welcome PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- First and foremost - learn! Yes, you are experienced, but, if you want to advance further, you need to become an empty glass again, or, at least, a half-full one
- Have a mission. Why do you do IT? Who do you want to become? What impact can you make? You have great power, so let's figure out how to use it together!
- Be involved, learn what is the Scandiweb way of doing things and become a role model for others
- Become part of our humble family, ask for help - you will definitely see a lot of new stuff you did not know, learn it and help others
- Help the team to innovate. You know what cutting edge is - share it with others and let's get there together!
What does it take to become a PHP Developer?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is it like to be a PHP Developer:
- You are a part of a small team working on a project together
- You get complex real-world tasks, build them, test and ship to Live
- You actively engage with your teammates to discuss your solutions for complex tech challenges before building them
- You will get a lot of support and learning from other colleagues
- Your tech stack is advanced and we are here to support your onboarding experience - OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more
- As you progress, so does the difficulty of the problems you have to solve, as well as responsibility for the entire project grows up to a Tech Lead level
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Salary - as we hire globally and our career site is meant for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. For more information, you can check the local job sites or contact us directly.