Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are your goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up on the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
If your previous experience is a bit different, don't worry - all new colleagues, even if joining as a Senior, go through our educational program to align with Scandiweb-specific processes and expectations. But in general, for a Mid-level/Senior position, we expect the relevant previous experience to stand up to the offered salary level.
What do we expect from you?
Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you come with experience (maybe a senior-level!), you will need to absorb new information and skills
- Do not treat assignments as plain work - we see it as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experiences and backgrounds, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
- If you are applying as a Senior Project leader, we expect you to have previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects. We don't evaluate the experience in years - you can do remarkable things in a short time. If this description captivates you, apply and show us what you've got!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!