Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
We welcome Copywriters, who are expected to:
- First and foremost - learn and be open-minded
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Be pedantic - you can spot a double space and it gets on your nerves
- Understand the weight that words have and KNOW how to utilize that to get to the result
- Be able to work with information - no matter what is the topic, you can take the information and weave it into a text, narrative, or sales pitch
- Have Tech and Business understanding - important, but not paramount
- Have an advanced understanding of how social media works
- Understanding about SEO
- Like the challenge - from crafting the perfect CTA, to writing lengthy articles and even whitepapers, you like to challenge yourself and try new things
- Work with various digital tools to improve workflow
- Be curious and have the huge motivation and willingness to learn and develop your skills
What does it take to become a Copywriter?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
The test is both to evaluate your linguistic skills, as well as get an insight into how you work with information
What is it like to be a Copywriter?
- you create new content masterpieces on a daily basis
- you write, edit, review various texts, from internal and external social media posts to landing page copy, to meta descriptions, to articles and more.
- you help with steering and maintaining Scandiweb's and our clients' content strategies in the right direction
- you work with colleagues to gather information for articles
- you contribute to projects with unique insights
When we say we're flexible…
We really mean that! Scandiweb is very friendly and open to students and we understand that you might have other commitments - family, a person you have to care for, personal projects and more. Hence, we encourage you to tailor your workday around this!
We also value people for who they are and what they do - as long as you have the drive and ability to do what we do - we don't expect nor care about previous work experience! Just show us what you got!
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!