Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team is looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering eCommerce solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have an analytical mindset to problem-solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
In your day to day work, you'll mainly have two roles - a digital analytics expert and a data analyst.
As a digital analytics expert, your main objective will be getting trustworthy and comprehensive data to enable good business decision making for the Growth team, as well as the clients. You'll work on identifying current tracking issues, gaps in the tracking setups and opportunities to enhance the available pool of data with new implementations.
As a data analyst, you'll work with the client's businesses to identify actionable insights from the data, opportunities for optimization and evaluation of A/B test results.
What you will be dealing with?
- Google Analytics (and other analytics platforms) configurations and health-checks
- Advanced-Data Tracking setups (incl. Overall data tracking requirements planning, Google Tag Manager implementations, Enhanced eCommerce tracking, Custom dimensions/metrics setup etc)
- Cloud data warehouse integrations (BigQuery) for web analytics data storage and analysis
- Predictive analytics and Machine Learning
- Experimentation and A/B testing
Desired background and skill-set:
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship-building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics tracking setups, customizations and debugging
- Hands-on experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have experience with Google AnalyticsBigQuery integrations
- Have previous experience in CRO field and A/B testing
- Have previous experience with Magento and Shopify eCommerce platforms
- Have a degree, experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview