Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Puma, New York Times, Metropolitan Museum of Art, LEVIS, Lancôme… We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! But we are constantly growing and expanding, so join us and help us achieve great wonders!
We are the first ones to go for the DIGITAL CAMPUS concept and online culture has become very important. That is the reason why we are looking for the Event Manager who will be organizing online events and when it will be allowed - in person. You should be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting all employees in one Digital campus. That passion comes through as you engage with the Scandiweb community on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of creating an interesting and fun experience for all colleagues!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH?
- You will be organising events for the online community
- You will be responsible for creating original text and visual content, managing posts and responding to followers and overseeing social media accounts' design
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for all channels and ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILL-SET:
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express our company’s views creatively
HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!