Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team (Digital Marketing/ SEO/ Analytics/ CRO) is looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
Excited about the opportunity to bring websites to the top positions in Google for USA, UK and all across Europe? Hungry for knowledge? Passionate about new tech? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
We're looking for a person with previous experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization and a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. Previous experience with eCommerce SEO and working in an agency setting will be seen as a major advantage.
What you will be dealing with:
- SEO strategy development and execution for e-commerce (and not only) businesses
- Keywords and competitors research
- Technical SEO (WP, Magento, Shopify, PWA solutions)
- Content optimisation
- Backlinks building and outreach
Even the sky is not the limit for what you'll be able to work with if you join our team, hence the list above will highly depend also on you and your professional goals.
Who are you? If you can check-mark more than 4 of these, don't hesitate to apply!
- An analytical mindset and inner urge find answers and evidence in data
- Knowledge of “How the Internet Works”
- Empathy with the perspectives of Search Engineers (and SE's users)
- Ability to use SEO tools (such as ScreamingFrog crawlers, ahrefs, moz) and evaluate HTML SEO tags
- An ability to find common ground when meeting people
- Strong memory for relevant data
- Dedication to learn and evolve as a professional in the ever-changing digital world
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- An agile mindset of Building, Measuring and Learning
How to apply?
- Apply using the “start your journey here” button below!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!